Feb 16, 2018
Mid February update to BlastBuilder…
Most of these things are very technical and under the hood, however always improving performance.
- Plugin Icons are now shown in the updates core page.
- Global JS is not included if safe mode is enabled.
- Added url connection to HTML module.
- Updated translation files.
- Fixed Custom module SVG icons not displaying.
- Fixed Load More button on Posts Module when there are 1000s of posts.
- Fixed row background fallback image on row backgrounds on mobile for Youtube and Vimeo.
- Fixed conflict with Button Module Lightbox and contact form.
- Fixed missing trailing slash in paths passed to
- Fixed undefined variable in Post Slider module.
- Fixed column width on column parent settings not working.
- Fixed Posts Module pagination when order is set to author.
- Fixed Number Counter module issue with DE lang.
- Fixed SmugMug links, they now use https.
- Fixed mobile stuttering issue in Number Counter module.
- Fixed shortcodes being rendered twice when other plugins filter the_content.
- Fixed issue where poorly coded themes styles were overriding the WP Core media modal.
- Fixed sub menu styles when more than one menu is on the page.
- Fixed rows set to mobile only displaying on desktop on IE11.
- Fixed the nested columns equal alignment on IE 11.