Jan 19, 2018
As the new year starts off, we’ve recently pushed out some improvements and bug fixes to Blastbuilder 2.0
We are constantly updating and improving the platform, all feedback is always appreciated and considered for future development.
And now for the techie stuff if you’re interested. 🙂
- All Schema.org links now use https.
playsinlineto background videos and enabled them to play on mobiles.
- New action
fl_builder_after_save_draftadded when a layout is saved as draft.
- Lots of RTL updates for builder UI.
- Allow users to select image size when using lightbox.
- Allow multiple post types for auto suggest field.
- Slideshow Module – Re-enabled prev & next button for touch devices.
- Subscribe Module – Added Mautic.org as a service.
- Updated language files.
- Moved filter
fl_builder_loop_query_argsto just before
WP_Query()to allow better customization.
- Fixed PHP error in Subscribe Module recaptcha when Curl is unavailable.
- Fixed list names appearing blank in Subscribe Module Madmimi service.
- Fix z-index issue with overflow menus on top of field connection icons.
- Fixed the Save As button showing up in the lite version and in restricted editing mode.
- Fixed bug with layout settings getting encoded when the modsec fix is enabled.
- Fixed Posts module – Columns layout broken when using load more pagination.
- Fixed Subscribe Module – Issues when same forms loaded on a page.
- Fixed issue with
textareaHTML being stripped when settings are saved.
- Fixed issue with column widths on mobile when reverse stacking is enabled.
- Fixed issue when pasting color into a colorpicker field.
- Fixed a conflict with Fancybox3.