Spring is a time for dusting off the cobwebs of winter, and starting anew! With a fresh breeze in the air, and the sun shining bright, let the dreariness of winter melt away and let new business blossom. Silentblast has done some of our own spring-cleaning, and we have seen the light! A good website should change with the seasons, adjusting and growing, or perhaps trying something new! Whether your site needs a few tweaks or a total transformation, Silentblast has a green thumb when it comes to web renos, and believe us, your customers will be glad you called.
Here are a few ways you can spring clean your web site to stay current and fresh
- Update your content! Surely something has changed that want to share with your current customers and target audience. Maybe a new product/service, vision statement, business strategy, or maybe an exciting announcement!
- BLOG! BLOG! BLOG! If you don’t already have a blog, get one. If you have a blog, use it! It is the easiest way to let your customers and target audience know what you’ve been up to, and it’s a powerful internal tool that can be used in countless ways to grow your business. It is a spring board (no pun intended) into social media where you can direct traffic back and forth from your blog to twitter, Facebook, and back to your website. Blogging is a great way to help you rank on Google, and did we mention its fun and easy?!
- Get Social. Contrary to popular belief, getting social does not mean meeting up for a martini anymore… it means cracking down on updating your Facebook, twitter and Google plus accounts so that you build of network of people who know your brand, and spreading the word about what you do. Every successful business is developing a social media presence or already has one, and is further growing their accessibility through these media outlets. Where do u get ideas to write about on your social media accounts? From your Blog of course…Think of it as free advertising!
- Mobilize Yourself. We cant stress this one enough! Nearing 50% of Internet browsing is being done from a mobile device and that means your customers are included in this statistic. A mobile site ensures that the user experience is not being compromised by tiny fonts and sideways scrolling! Your website was not designed to be enjoyed on a tiny screen like that of the iPhone or Blackberry device. Now is a great time to make sure you’re not loosing business because your site is not conveniently designed for customers surfing the web on the go.
- Get a Makeover. New seasons call for new looks, and maybe your website has aged a few years. Silentblast offers website facelifts! Designs and styles that were hip and happening a few years ago aren’t exactly all the buzz anymore. Although we still like your site, (because we designed it) we can make you fall in love all over again. Trade your site in for a newer model by doing a full redesign. There’s a ton of new services we offer to spruce up your site, and ultimately your bottom line.
- People Love Videos. Have you heard of YouTube? Of course you have! Videos have changed the expectations people have for surfing the web. Videos add dimension and character to your site. It shows people that you want them to see your products, services, company profiles and your workspace with the use of videos. Silentblast can help you use videos as a strategy to engage your visitors, and make them feel like they know you a bit better than they ever could from reading content on a page. We love videos, and we know your customers will too.
- Print Is NOT Gone. Print is a still a major part of marketing strategies for businesses of all size. Silentblast offers modern and effective print designs for all your print needs. The magic is in the mold. How you shape your print media from business cards, flyers, stationery items, apparel, vehicle wraps to billboards and environmental design (building wraps) can still give u that road side city presence that a website cannot.
- Send News Letters. Your customers want to know what’s new. Follow the leader, and feel free to use THIS article as an idea of what to say on a newsletter. Keep in touch with old and new clients by sending them an e-newsletter that Silentblast can design to complement the look and feel of website with live links to pages you want them to land in on your website.
The best part of all is… We can help you with all of this! Give us a Call.